You are a startup developing solutions on Smart Home? You are in terested in developing partnerships with European players?
Then the next TechMeeting on Smart Home organized by our mother company, Paris Region Entreprises, is for you!
Concept and Format
This TechMeeting on Smart Home will be held in Paris on June 11th. It is a one day event to meet key Smart Home players from the Paris Region, Israel, Europe, California & China.
It includes : 5 minutes pitches from startups and corporations, networking sessions and 1:1 meetings with corporations
Who is attending
The event is aimed at decision making level, and will include major actors involved in Smart Home
At this stage, pitches of large corporations :
- Stephen GRANT, Program Director for Energy Efficiency and Home Comfort, ENGIE (GDF SUEZ),
- François GUENO, Innovation and new business manager, LA POSTE
- Pierre-Yves HADENGUE, Head of market : in charge of strategies for electricity market, LEROY-MERLIN,
- Guillaume LECAMP, R&D group leader « Sensor and Metrology » – Saint-Gobain
- Marc JOSSERMOZ, Marketing and Business Development Director, SFR
To give innovative technologies and startups exposure to large corporations and organizations; foster technological partnerships and business.
To give large corporations the opportunity to explain their expectations, needs and challenges; and acquire relevant technologies.
The dedicated platform for the Smart Home TechMeeting is opened, places are limited : register right now online !
- Free of charge for the PRE members : your membership number on request
- More information about PRE membership
- Special Fee for members of our partners (Advancity, Cap Digital, EIT ICT Labs, NUMA, Silver Valley) : your discount code on request
Contact : email@example.com