THE FRENCH TECH TICKET IS A PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR ENTREPRENEURS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO WANT TO CREATE THEIR STARTUPS IN FRANCE
70 international startups will be selected through a global competition and will spend 12 months in France, starting in January 2017.
France is at the forefront of international innovation ecosystems and has a vibrant startup culture. The French Tech Ticket is designed to attract entrepreneurs with audacious projects from around the world and help them launch their ideas or grow their businesses in France.
The first season welcomed 23 startups, this year the program is expanding to 70 startups and more than 40 incubator partners to offer laureates the best possible experience, with a combination of funding, incubation, ongoing support and advice.
- Funding:€45,000 per team over the course of a year, with no loss of equity (€20k to cover personal costs and €25k to cover professional services).
- Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure for team members to obtain a French residence permit.
- Acceleration Program: Tailored program of events to support your startup’s growth (Masterclasses, Networking events, Mentoring sessions, Demodays, …).
- Incubation: 12 months in one of the 41 selected partner incubators(Dedicated office space, Weekly and monthly coaching sessions).
- Help Desk: a dedicated contact to help you through administrative procedures so you can focus on your startup.
- Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help you relocate easily to France.
- Foreign startups. The team (maximum 3 people) can include only 1 French citizen.
- A startup project. Startups must be in the creation or growth phase. Consulting firms and import-export businesses are not eligible.
- Full-time team in France. Co-founders or shareholders/directors of the company must be ready to live in France for a year and devote 100% of their time to their project.
For additional program details see: http://www.frenchtechticket.com/
Applications: Submission deadline is August 24th, click to apply.
Contact: Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information and/or plan to apply