As a global pioneer in applied AI solutions, the Paris Region will be present at CES Las Vegas 2019, along with 36 innovative startups and support from Air France – KLM, Dassault Systèmes and Total.
Check out the list of companies below, and join us for a series of insightful discussions about the latest artificial intelligence breakthroughs that are revolutionizing the way we live and work:
Tuesday Jan. 8:
11:00 AM – Live better with AI: Paris Region and applied AI in health and wellbeing
2:00 PM – Tomorrow is mobility …. happening now: Paris Region and the applied AI in mobility
Wednesday Jan. 9:
11:00 AM – Deep dive into Deeptech: Paris region and the applied AI in Deeptech
2:00 PM – Do we really need smarter homes and cities? Paris Region and applied AI in smart home and smart city
Thursday Jan. 10:
11:00 AM – AI in a corporate world: how the corporates and AI work together
2:00 PM – Big brother, myth or truth? Paris Region and applied AI in space and defense
Friday Jan. 11:
11:00 AM – Go further with AI: Paris region and the applied AI in entertainment and sport
12:00 PM – The insightful customer experience thanks to AI: Paris Region and applied AI in retail
- ADILSON: immersive and multi-sensory Zen bubble that helps disconnect and recover.
- ALL IN FACTORY: Book & Plug is a connected and collaborative charging station for electric vehicle owners.
- ARIONEO: The iPulse connected webbing allows amateur and professional riders to follow the physiological and sporting performance of sport horses.
- BLOCKCHAIN CERTIFIED DATA: Application allowing Grandes Ecoles and Universities to certify their degrees on the Blockchain
- CANOPEE STRUCTURES: Small islands of freshness and biodiversity whose autonomous and connected structure supports a plant canopy.
- DAAN TECHNOLOGIES: Bob is the first dishwasher for anyone who cannot have one.
- DATAKALAB: Measurement of consumer emotions at all touch points of a brand using neuroscience and deep learning.
- DATAKLUB: Manipulate your big data in augmented reality by voice and gesture control.
- DC BRAIN: offers an artificial intelligence service applied to smart networks (smart grid, smart logistics, …).
- ESOFTTHINGS: specialized in the development of products and platforms for Autonomous Vehicles and Smart Devices.
- EXACTCURE: Creates a digital twin of each patient to analyze the effects of a drug and drug interactions in an individualized way using Artificial Intelligence. This personalized simulation allows medical professionals to follow their patients remotely in real time. Exactcure has integrated the Dassault Systèmes acceleration program, the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab in 2018.
- FIELDBOX.AI: With Fieldbox, manufacturers are radically improving their operational efficiency by deploying Artificial Intelligence at the factories’ heart to continuously optimize the machines operation on an autonomous basis.
- GYROLIFT: In a world where personal and urban mobility is always denser² and more complex, Gyrolift is working on major functionalities combining sensors and Artificial Intelligence to prevent at-risk situations and increase the autonomy of users of our inclusive micromobility solution. Gyrolift has integrated the Dassault Systèmes acceleration program, the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab in 2018.
- HEALSY: The first AI in blood glucose prediction able to adapt to the physiology of each patient.
- KSH: Motorcycle helmet ultra-visible and connected that sends your geolocation in case of fall.
- LINKFLUENCE: combines artificial intelligence and human expertise to help brands turn data from the social web into consumer insights.
- MEERO: Artificial intelligence at the service of image editing. Your photo and video reports around the world in 24h.
- MOBEELITY: Mobility as a Multimodal service to optimize daily travel and support mobility plans of companies and communities.
- MOBIOOS.AI: allows employees to build a constellation of business-focused apps.
- MOV’INBLUE: Car-sharing solution with digital key via Bluetooth and plug & play telematic case.
- MYWAH: The only wine bar to serve wine at the right temperature immediately and continuously, 1 glass every 15 seconds.
- NUMERIZED: HD and light scanning for an interactive and ultra-realistic 3D e-commerce experience.
- PARIS HELPLINE: A digital traveler service whose City Helpers (real people augmented by AI) meet 100% of needs.
- PASTEL HEALTH: Platform of creation of chatbots in the field of the health.
- PREVISION.IO: Automated machine learning solution capable of creating and deploying predictive models for all use cases.
- SKILLOGS: e-learning platform for professional training entirely customized by an AI
- SPORT QUANTUM: Connected measurement systems for precision sports (Ping-Pong, Golf, Shooting, …) offering a digital environment to progress.
- THE CONCRETE FAMILY: The Pavé Parisien is the first connected speaker and bluetooth concrete, 100% made in France.
- UAVIA: offers a management platform for autonomous drones. The start-up pushes the concept of the internet of drones.
- UNIVERSAL REWARD PROTOCOL: Protocol based on blockchain technology, allowing retailers and brands to compensate shoppers.
- UNSUPERVISED.AI: Smart robots that revolutionize delivery: Maryam in logistics warehouse and Aida, a quadruped for the last mile.
- URBAN CIRCUS: Ultra-high visibility connected clothing for secure mobility.
- VICTOR & CHARLES: uses artificial intelligence to enrich a customer profile thanks to public data.
- VIDEOLABS: The creators of VLC revisit virtual reality in Open Source and create the social network of video.
- XXII: Intelligent solutions for real-time video streaming analysis for security, retail, industry and smart cities by a Deep Tech specialist.
- ZERO2INFINITY: created Bloostar, a low-cost, eco-launcher for launching small satellites in low Earth orbit. Assisted by a stratospheric balloon, Bloostar democratizes access to space and data capture in a very competitive way. Zero 2 Infinity has integrated the Dassault Systèmes acceleration program, the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab in 2018.